"I'm so creatively right brained... I lean!"

July 14, 2008

From The Mouse Hole

The Stash" a.chase ... Have you ever wondered where those sock mates went when you did the laundry? The image for this post is an original acrylic watercolor on illustration board. It was an experimental piece with a cut out where the eye looks through. I plan on using parts of the painting for my "Mouse Hole" series where I will be including other people's artwork.

This week I plan on adding some superb artists I've found on Etsy. I recently did my first Treasury filled with some of the wonderful things I've discovered there. I asked several of the artists included if they would be interested in being featured on my blog. Later on in the week I'll be figuring out how to do just that, so... be looking for images of their great works too!

No comments:

Post a Comment