"I'm so creatively right brained... I lean!"

July 22, 2010

Sweetheart Hotel Sells

Thought I would share the following sweet sentiment sent by the new owner of the "Sweetheart Hotel" #1 from my Whimsy House Gingerbread Series. At times I think it is the pleasure people get from my work that keeps me creating more.
__________________________

Hi Angee:

Wow what a presentation! This is just awesome!!! You are so creative & talented, and I have a big happy smile on my face. Your little card with the instructions was perfect, no problems opening it at all, and I love the little lips, they look so cute in the sweet shop that I laugh when I seem them.

Thank you again, I really appreciate you making them for me and all the time & care you take to pack your house so carefully, it shows how much you care.

Hugs,
Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment