"I'm so creatively right brained... I lean!"

July 22, 2010

Awesome Artist Interviews

Last week I announced the opening of my newest blog Creative-Class and now have several interesting interviews waiting to be discovered. I'll be updating here with new items of interest on a regular basis. Enjoy!

FEATURED WORKS...

ARTiculations Interview with
American Artist Robert Foster
Resin Techniques
Flowers For Real Jewelry

"The Creative Process" MiniView
Canadian Cartoonist Winston Rowntree

If you're an artist or artisan you may also want to follow Creative-Class. We're not only going to look at some great artistic creations, but will also be posting free crafting lessons, tips, and other fun stuff.

Everyone is welcome to contribute, so if you have any interesting tidbits you think creative individuals would be interested in, comment here and I'll be in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment