"I'm so creatively right brained... I lean!"

October 27, 2009

Customer Inspired

I guess October is the perfect month for sweets. I've gotten a bundle of candy orders and that makes me smile.

A chocolate/coconut loving customer inspired my new Coconut Dreams and am now offering these delectable gourmet candies from my Visualicious Shop. Fresh ground coconut, ground so smooth it becomes a candy cream, is covered in a layer of thick creamy fudge and then wrapped in handrolled chocolate fondant.

These have now become my favorites. In fact I've made some coconut converts from quite a few friends who were not fond of coconut at all. They absolutely love these beauties! They're available decorated with fruity bows and stars or simple cocoa balls on top.

I worked to perfect the tangy fruity flavors for my "Fruity Cuties" candy bracelets. Each little candy fruit tastes as flavorful as it looks. (i.e. strawberries taste very strawberry, blue is very blueberry, etc.) They're better than ever now!

Have a sweet Halloween everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment