"I'm so creatively right brained... I lean!"

May 5, 2009

Really Beautiful Edible Jewelry

There's nothing like a pile of really cute, bracelets and necklaces strung on elastic bands that are honest-to-goodness, fruity tasting candy jewelry.

As promised here are photos of my latest invention..."Fruity Cuties!" I experimented and came up with an unusual way of flavoring these crunchy treats so that my colorful candy jewelry is loaded with tangy & tasty identifiable flavors that are delish! Of course I can't tell you how it's done or I'd give up the secret. But, they're fruity gorgeous and come in the following colored flavors:

~ Red=Raspberry
~ Blue=Blueberry
~ Orange=Peach
~ Pink=Strawberry
~ Brown=Chocolate
~ Yellow=Pineapple
~ Purple=Grape
~ Green=Cherry
~ White=Vanilla
Tootie-Fruity Salad


PeachBerry Grape
Pineapple Peach
Simply Strawberry
Strawberry & Blue
Blueberry Pineapple Necklace & Bracelet Set
Flowers & Hearts Necklace & Bracelet Set
Chocolate & Vanilla Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment