"I'm so creatively right brained... I lean!"

November 10, 2012

It's Been a Long Time

                                               "Partridge in a Pear Twig"  ©2011 a.chase

Hello! Long time since my old computer would allow me here and so glad to finally be back. It took getting a new computer to get here, but, these days that's how it rolls! We must all mindlessly follow along in upgrade land to participate.

Since it will soon be the holidays, I'll be sharing some of the newest things added to my collection. There will probably be many since I missed so many posts...yes, a whole year's worth. Did want to share last year's goodies though. The mini "Partridge in a Pear Twig" (above) from last Christmas was my biggest seller. Not only a cute addition to any dollhouse but an excellent gift or holiday office decoration... perfect where space is limited.

I'll be seeing you soon. Keep in touch by having a look at my shops anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment