"I'm so creatively right brained... I lean!"

June 5, 2010

NewZtuff

My one-of-a-kind beads are each individually hand sculpted. See one that looks familiar?
Collect little shrunken heads representing each of your ex-husbands or partners. Hang them in your car or hang him on a chain around your neck. Warn new prospects against treating you badly! See my WonderWorks Shop.


Ahhh, check out this juicy French Kiss with a little tongue pendant/bead.

Each is individually handmade from clay. Glossy finish makes it have a realistic juicy shine. You sure will get some attention with this hanging off your fine silver chain.


Notes designed and printed using my original colored pencil rose drawing. These will be at AngeeArt next week in packs of 8 with square flap envelopes.

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment