"I'm so creatively right brained... I lean!"

November 18, 2008

Pumpkin Mouse Whimsy House


Announcing "Pumpkin Mouse Whimsy House" the latest addition to my "Whimsy Gingerbread House Series." As promised here's the first listing with my new camera. Although it's almost a little late, (actually it's great for any miniature collector's season) I'm thrilled that I can finally photograph and list it for sale.

There are currently four houses in the series that have been released so far. Click to see them all.
Halloween Gingerbread Whimsy House
Haunted Gingerbread Whimsy House
Tiny Classic Gingerbread House
Pumpkin Mouse Whimsy House

Coming Soon...remaining 2008 editions:
Blessed Bounty Whimsy House, Sugar Sweet Whimsy House, Miracle Manger Christmas House, and then the Ice Castle Whimsy House.

1 comment:

  1. He is so sweet!!! love the new creation!
    RObin

    ReplyDelete